adding and removing agents in fs 1.4, fusion <=4.0 - ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Lauppe

Oct 13, 2016
I have a customer that uses call center more than anyone else in my network of customers, and of course they're on my oldest install. Have any of you found it challenging to get agents to add properly to a running call center queue? I routinely get reports that one or another extension isn't getting calls. I login and find it in the configuration for the queue but its not visible in the active call center view.

The only thing I can do right now to make sure its working is add the agents, flush memcached, then restart the call center module, which of course drops all calls in all queues.

Any of you fs ninja's have any ideas how to force add agents, perhaps from the fs_cli? Drives me NUTS.

Thanks!

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
Andy,

This probably means you are using the old callcenter that uses callcenter.conf.xml file, is that correct? If so I have one of those clients too that has about 50 queues and more agents.

Take a manual look at the file, everything is in that and just check there is no corruption that you can see.

Everything is doable from the cli for callcenter in that version. Are you restarting the queue in the gui after adding/modifying agents?

Basically, if that file is correct, that's what you should be seeing in the gui.

Use callcenter_config then hit the tab key to show you the options, for example:

Code:
callcenter_config

[               agent]  [               queue]  [                tier]
Then expand out further, eg:
Code:
 callcenter_config agent

[                 add]  [                 del]  [                 get]  [                list]
[              reload]  [                 set]

Andy Lauppe

Oct 13, 2016
Thank you DigitalDaz - I believe you're right, though I don't see any corruption. I need to check for permissions and such, but the fs_cli commands will be very useful. I'll let you know how it goes.

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.