Call Barging

Status
Not open for further replies.

traveler

Mar 21, 2017
Are there any add-ons for call barging? I know it works by default, but is not optimum.

For example, to listen in on a call a user can dial *33<ext.#> then enter PIN #.

My client is a call center manager listening in on his agents. It would be good to have a live interface with functionality where the manager can see all active calls and with one click listen in rather than a complicated bunch of digits to get in on a call. Someone must of developed this interface for this purpose. A browser plugin would be good for doing this directly from the browser.

If anyone can offer suggestions it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

traveler

Mar 21, 2017
You mean the operator panel is good to see what's active? Then the manager can dial in to listen to one of them from his extension?

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
Yes, if you add the manager permissions in the advanced/group manager then when there is a call happening you see a little pair of headphones icon which can be clicked.

Chidado

Mar 8, 2017
Hello,
I also have a need for this and have verified the manager permissions, I also made sure that the extension has a user account associated with it. I do not see the headphone icon. Is there something that I am missing.

Thanks in advance

agree

Aug 26, 2018
You need to be logged in with a user that's linked to an extension in order to take the full benefit of operator panel.

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2018
Can you explain better what permission is needed to check to enalbe the eavesdrop from Operator Panel ?
I have created an extension and a user with admin, user and agent group permissions. I have assigned extensions to that users and logged into the operator panel but I can't see the headphone icon on other extensions when they receive calls.
What permission I need to add under Advanced -> Group Permissions ?
@DigitalDaz

sheraz14

Apr 24, 2018
Yes, if you add the manager permissions in the advanced/group manager then when there is a call happening you see a little pair of headphones icon which can be clicked.
I would really appreciate if you can high light which permission needs to be assign.
in my Group Manager permission following as assigned
1610276723671.png

In Panel i can see the Head Phone icon but im not sure how can i listen to the call

1610276766191.png

Appreciate if you give your input

Status
Not open for further replies.