Call duration control

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 21, 2017
Hello again

Thank God and you already have the service in preubas phase with 30 users performing the tests, in that sense I have already requested several changes or additions to reach production most of them I have been solving on the fly but there is one that I have had two days thinking and I can not see the solution, it is possible that it is because I have not rested well thinking about how to solve everything.

What I have requested is that the outgoing calls are those that use the trunk sip have a time limit for one users and for others not and for more that I have been spinning I can not see how to do it could give me an idea

Dec 1, 2016
inside-out.xyz
Hi , please stop using Google translate, it is really hard to ready what you try to say.

You need to give a look to the API functions uuid_ they do exactly what you are asking for (hang up the call after N seconds)

If you need personal support, text me privately

simcard

Jan 22, 2017
You can set a time limit in the dial plan;

Tag: action:
Type: sched_hangup
Data: +7200 allotted_timeout

7200 = 7200 seconds = 120 minute = 2 hours
alloted_timeout = hangs up 7200 sec after the call has established (I believe without this, it's 7200 sec after the call is made (i.e. includes ring/connect time)

If you wanted to do it on a per user basis; you could somehow set (if possible) a user variable and then call that variable in your dial plan.

I've not gotten as far as user variables (if it's at all possible), so I can't really assist

Status
Not open for further replies.