CALL PARK NOT WORKING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 30, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Ok gang, here's the next query from the Newbie. I am using Yealink T-29, and wanted to create park keys that will illuminate red when a call is parked, and green when idle.

With Freepbx-Asterisks this works, Using Fusion,When I am on a call and dial *5900, it is my understanding that the system will verbalise what parking slot I am in, It is not doing this, secondly I have set up keys as line, BLF and value *5900-5903 to help the customer to be able to pick up parked calls from different handsets, but it does not illuminate red when there is a call parked, but if manually dialing *59xx, you can retrieve the call.

I am sure this great support community can help me ease itno FusionPbx, as I really love the product, but I am totally unaware of its capabilities.

Howard

Nov 30, 2017
Toronto, Canada
ok gang, I have figured out how to make the park keys go from green to read, but it is still not verbalising the park slot, but because I can put the keys on several phones this is less of an issue now, but I would still like to know what I am doing wrong,

thx,

H

Status
Not open for further replies.