SOLVED Difficulties to configure inbound routes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jose Rivas

Aug 7, 2017
Hi,
I'm trying to deploy a FusionPBX server, for test it and see if we can change our old Asterisk.
We install 4.2.2 version on a Debian Jessie, in a DigitalOcean droplet. Installation was made using the procedure from http://fusionpbx-docs.readthedocs.io/en/latest/getting_started/quick_install.html
We could install some extensions without any issue, but we trie also to configure an inbound rtoute, without success.
upload_2017-8-7_17-13-28.png

Using this configuration, we checked logs and saw the "rejected by ACL domains" message. So we add an entry for the IP of the provider, as shown in screenshot:
upload_2017-8-7_17-18-40.png
According logs connection seems to be done, however i cannot reach the terminal 1000.
Am i missing something?
Thanks in advance for your help

Jose Rivas

Aug 7, 2017
Sorry, i forgot to attach the logs.

Attachments

• logs-connection.txt
    41.8 KB · Views: 29

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
Hi, you do not do it in the dialplan, you use "Destinations". Are you not able to get your carrier to send the calls to port 5080??

Jose Rivas

Aug 7, 2017
Hi, you do not do it in the dialplan, you use "Destinations". Are you not able to get your carrier to send the calls to port 5080??

Hi Daz, thanks for your help, and sorry for this late answer.
These are my very first steps with FusionPBX. I made the configuration using the tutorials found on web and each time i cannot advance, i google the log errors. That's how i found the procedure to configure the ACL and grant acces to the provider IP.
Is there another way to configure it?
Concerning the possibility to send calls to port 5080, i don't know yet (will ask to support), it's not available in configuration interface. We will check with provider, but i don't think.
Is that a real issue? 5060 is the dafault port...
Thanks again for you patience.

Last edited:

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
5060 is the default port for authenticated traffic? Are you using IP auth to the carrier or username password registration? If you are using username/password, just remove the entry from the ACL, it isn't needed.

Jose Rivas

Aug 7, 2017
For now there's only configuration explained above. The provider is buydidnumber.com, maybe you know it? I assume the port is 5060. Find below config:

upload_2017-8-16_13-35-15.png

I wish to configure it without auth: All incomming calls to this number are redirected to 1000 (or another)
As far as i read, this configuration can be achieved adding a node for source IP and allowing it, as shown in first message
But it does not seems to work :-(

Nitesh

Jul 15, 2017
Hi Jose ,

Allowing the IP in ACL and then in Status - SIP Status - Click on reload ACL

Also by default fusion listens on 5080 for incoming calls from the carrier , ask them to send the calls on 5080

Also when adding in ACL in the domain field put in the IP of the carrier and select allow Type allow

Also if the DID provider is IP based , in the Gateways just enter the proxy and keep register = false

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
Hi Jose ,

Allowing the IP in ACL and then in Status - SIP Status - Click on reload ACL

Also by default fusion listens on 5080 for incoming calls from the carrier , ask them to send the calls on 5080

Also when adding in ACL in the domain field put in the IP of the carrier and select allow Type allow

Also if the DID provider is IP based , in the Gateways just enter the proxy and keep register = false

You do NOT need an ACL entry when sending traffic to 5080

@Jose Rivas in this case it looks like you will need the ACL entry. Now go and remove whatever you have put in the diaplan and instead add a destination.

Jose Rivas

Aug 7, 2017
You do NOT need an ACL entry when sending traffic to 5080

@Jose Rivas in this case it looks like you will need the ACL entry. Now go and remove whatever you have put in the diaplan and instead add a destination.

I did not add any line in dialplan manager, but there's 63 lines from the default configuration. Please check the excel file attached(into the zip in order to upload it). Should i remove all these lines???
Sorry to bother you with this but i'm really stucked with this configuration.

Attachments

• dialplan manager.zip
    14.1 KB · Views: 21

Jose Rivas

Aug 7, 2017
@Jose Rivas Did you use inbound route instead of destination? If so just remove inbound route entry.
Hi,
So, i removed both entries (inbound routes and destinations) and recreate 1 entry in destinations as follows:
upload_2017-8-24_17-24-53.png

And IT WORKS!
An entry is also created in "inbound routes" i check and don't see much difference, but it should have one difference, cause it didn't worked, and now it does!
Thanks a lot for your help, we can close this thread. I certainly come back again for further help, but will open a different question.
Thanks again!

man

Oct 22, 2020
please check the gateways I a using for inbound and outbound

Attachments

• 1603373451686.png
    1603373451686.png
    36.8 KB · Views: 42

man

Oct 22, 2020
Please check the inbound gateway confiuration

Attachments