FusionPBX custom app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samael28

Apr 5, 2017
Hi!
I've created custom app for Fusion (actually, as a basic took Call Flow app)
Developed it on one server. But when moved to other (with App Defaults, Menu Defaults, all stuff), when trying to access app, got this
Fatal error: Call to undefined function if_group() in /var/www/fusionpbx/resources/check_auth.php on line 253

But in my app I have same headers as in other apps, like
require_once "root.php";
require_once "resources/require.php";
require_once "resources/check_auth.php";

if (permission_exis.....
I can't get why it's working on other server and not - on another (Versions are same - 4.2.2), other apps working well.
If any - I've modified $apps[$x]['menu'][0]['parent_uuid'] in app_menu.php to fit current uuid.

Samael28

Apr 5, 2017
App is for managing e911 numbers inside FusionPBX. Using same license as Fusion. (actually, I don't care about it at all, can be GNU, MPL...)

Samael28

Apr 5, 2017
Actually, fixed. Seems, I can't use same paths as Fusion. Means my local in-app resources/functions.php overrides global resources/functions.php. I've rework paths a bit and it worked.

Dec 1, 2016
inside-out.xyz
explain more about managing e911. There is not too much to manage unless your app connects to a carrier and updates the address by using the contacts, otherwise, you just put in the extension the Emergency CID, and you create an outbound route that uses the emergency_* variables instead the outbound_*

Samael28

Apr 5, 2017
No, it's implementing API for a certain provider (https://voipinnovations.com) and allow users to manage e911 addresses in interface of Fusion and not to go to provider account. Nothing with dialplan. It's not using contacts, cause I found it not that simple for end user.

KonradSC

Mar 10, 2017
Hi Samuel. I was just about to write you about having functions.php in your path. Fusion standards seem to be to have them in a place like this: /app/yourapp/resources/classes/myfunctions.php. Nice app btw. Glad you got it figured out.

Status
Not open for further replies.