FusionPBX in Local Government

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekMason

Aug 2, 2017
I have evaluated FusionPBX against 3CX and our existing Cudatel and it scored the highest. I am convinced that it is the right choice for our ~400 end-point municipal government organization.

However, my boss is insisting that we have at least one local or state government reference for us to proceed to replace our Barracuda Phone System (Cudatel) with FusionPBX.

If you are a city, county or state government organization that uses FusionPBX (or have customers that are) I would really like to hear about your experiences.

Thx,
TekMason

Last edited:

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
I have evaluated FusionPBX against 3CX and our existing Cudatel and it scored the highest. I am convinced that it is the right choice for our ~400 end-point municipal government organization.

However, my boss is insisting that we have at least one local or state government reference for us to proceed to replace our Barracuda Phone System (Cudatel) with FusionPBX.

If you are a city, county or state government organization that uses FusionPBX (or have customers that are) I would really like to hear about your experiences.

Thx,
TekMason

I can't do that but you can tell your boss this...

We have now provided services to a UK national TV company for the third year running.
We have a national UK charity doing 2000+ calls a day.
We have one single office that has 65 extensions and does about 2500 outbound calls per day, this is another four year client at least.

I believe it was announced at Cluecon this year that a Brazilian bank has 40K+ extensions.

I know that Errol Samuels has at least one installation that is that big that it generated 65GB of CDRs in six months.

It is used by a number of ISPs I personally know of at least two.

The killer must have for your boss surely is that it is EASY to provide high availability.

Status
Not open for further replies.