Hello FusionPBX Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Strowbridge

Sep 15, 2017
My name is Matt and I have been active in the Asterisk/FreePBX world for quite some time. I have worked with startup ITSP companies getting them running via Asterisk as well as virtualized Trixbox/FreePBX solutions since 2008 and a general IT consultant/solutions provider and corporate/enterprise systems administrator and engineer for over 20 years. My experience also includes Asterisk certifications and Advanced Asterisk training at Digium's headquarters. Currently I am dabbling with the idea of providing my own small scale hosted solution and based on my knowledge and experience know that the Asterisk route is too complex and expensive to utilize as a viable startup solution for a multi-tenant environment.

I have been interested with Freeswitch for some time yet hadn't had the opportunity to explore it much until recently. Having found FusionPBX a while back the concept of utilizing this platform presented itself as a possible solution. Recently I have taken the leap and have a test platform up and running on a dedicated server in a data center with Tier1 peers and minimal hops from main internet hubs for my geographical region. So far I have been able to get through the setup and configuration based on my existing sip/voip knowledge and platforms such as this one for support. I want to thank all the contributors here for their knowledge and insight and look forward to interacting with you all as well as contributing back to the community as my knowledge and experience grows in regards to Freeswitch and FusionPBX.

Should this option pan out my next phase would be implementing redundancy and failover and I am sure I will be seeking out knowledge and opinions from those of you who have taken this route already.

Thanks to all of you that read my post and I look forward to being a member of the community.

Reactions: DigitalDaz
Status
Not open for further replies.