Hi there, Long Time Telecom, less time with Freeswitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

alphamatter

Jan 11, 2018
Well, I'm a 20+ year telecom and network guy who has worked on Asterisk over the years and recently, within the last year, started, haltingly, using Freeswitch.

NOW, I've got a FusionPBX server running on Debian 9 OS with several stations, SIP Softphones for now, and a SIP Gateway to an Allworx Connect 534. All working peachy. Several hours of troubleshooting, testing, reading forums such as this, and putting together a coalesced FusionPBX server. Woohoo!

I'm looking at putting together a specific conferencing service based off of Freeswitch and setting it up Hosted.

A few things to do, such as conferencing, with some customization for asking for Attendance/number of people listening to a Public speaker over the phone for record keeping purposes. I didn't find Freeswitch did this out of the box, at least not yet.

Allow for some video calls on the conference, one way, from the Public speaker to the person(s) who called in.

Others are related to the setup of an IVR with multiple layers and languages customized recordings, VM to email notification.

All with the ability for the end customer to setup/record/customize email notification from their 'tenant' settings. :)

Well, there you have it! Glad to work with y'all and give support as well.

Alphamatter

Status
Not open for further replies.