Feb 12, 2024
I have 2 tenants:

- provider.com (we)
provider.com has 2 extensions: 100, 101

- customer1.com (customer1)
customer1.com has 3 extensions: 100, 101, 102

- customer2.com (customer2)
customer2.com has 3 extensions: 100, 101, 102

for example, I use Zoiper, how to set the extension 100 for customer1 & customer2, since we, customer1, customer 2 have the same extension no?

need advice.

thank you

ardyhash

Jan 7, 2021
Win, my advice would be to read some documentation and familiarize yourself with the journey you're embarking on. I saw this meme somewhere:

Several days of blind fumbling around and trial and error could save you several hours of reading the documentation.

Don't be that guy, its like the student who comes into the tutoring center without having even attended class and expects the tutors to complete the assignment for him.

But anyways, there's nothing special that needs to be done, tenants can have the same extension number. What you probably are wanting to do is use each of your provider's extensions as a trunk on each of your customer's domains.

Win

Feb 12, 2024
Hi @ardyhash

Thank you so much for all advice, fyi, this is resolved already by reading an article from the forum that someone asked similar question, fyi, I read some docs, and watch some Youtube but didn't find the answer that's why I ask this question here.. fortunately finally I found and tested and it works!

good day!

ardyhash

Jan 7, 2021
Excellent! This forum is gold, it was solving my problems long before I created my account to ask my first question. In the future, when you do ask a new question the more information you can provide up front the more likely folks are to be able to help out.

Status
Not open for further replies.