Multitenant Fax

Status
Not open for further replies.

ardyhash

Jan 7, 2021
Hello,

I've been running a FusionPBX instance with a single tenant for a few years now and its pretty solid as a PBX and fax server.
Given the system didn't seem taxed I added an additional domain and things appeared to work... except that for the life of me I haven't been able to get fax working on the additional domain. I configure the fax server but no calls route to it, when I attempt to dial directly I get an unavailable tone (not busy or fast busy, but something like it). I saw some reference to 'global routes' on here, but am wondering if anyone just knows and could blurt out "that's not supported" or "you have to xyz because abc", we're fringe enough that copilot couldn't help much.

And I realize this should probably be its own thread, but in the same spirit of maybe its a quick one liner from someone who knows, is there a documented method of separating two domains? I was considering copying the database entirely and deleting everything from the old domain but that seems like a lot of wasted effort (the size of the db on disk is greater than 3GB).

tfernandez

Oct 31, 2019
Do you have an inbound DID dedicated to fax?
If so, when you direct that DID to an extension, are you able to complete that call?

ardyhash

Jan 7, 2021
Thanks, I should have updated this thread to say that it was a broken upgrade, a fresh install resolved the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.