No Audio Between Endpoints (Internal & External)

kagbasi

Jan 21, 2024
Good-day Folks,

I'm running FusionPBX in my house and I find myself in a bit of a pickle. No audio between any clients, both internal and external. Here're the details of my system:

Operating System: Debian GNU/Linux 12 (bookworm)
Kernel: Linux 6.1.0-21-amd64
FusionPBX Version: 5.1.0
Switch Version: 1.10.10 (64bit)
Server LAN IP: 192.168.1.100
WAN IP: 151.79.140.200

Now the back story. I've been running FusionPBX on this machine for almost a decade now without any issues. Recently I decided to rebuild the box so I can run Debian 12 (Bookworm). All seems to have gone well with the OS installation, so I then re-installed FusionPBX using the installation script on the their website. Everything seems fine, endpoints have registered and gateway is registered. Calls are coming in and going out, but I get no audio.

Given that my system is behind a NAT, I have reviewed this article and ensured that my external_rtp_ip and external_sip_ip variables are both set to autonat:151.79.140.200. I don't have a static IP, but my WAN IP rarely changes so I feel confident doing it this way - won't be a hassle to quickly switch it out in the event the WAN IP changes. I don't consider myself a VOIP expert, but I'm no novice either, so I'm a bit stumped that all the things I've tried don't seem to be helping me. I have a strong feeling I may have missed something small, so hoping I can get some help from this community.

I'm ready and open to share any parts of my configuration that will help with troubleshooting the issue. For obvious security reasons, the IPs above have been altered, but I ensure consistency with the logs I'm sharing below of a test call to 1-800-444-4444.