Polycom Line/BLF Keys

Status
Not open for further replies.

jessiem

Feb 11, 2024
Hi there! Has anyone had any luck with provisioning BLFs to any of the VVX _50 series endpoints?

voipBull

Dec 3, 2023
Can you please add a little more context as in what and how are you trying do it? maybe a few screenshots of the device setup page?

jessiem

Feb 11, 2024
Can you please add a little more context as in what and how are you trying do it? maybe a few screenshots of the device setup page?
This is the device's page on FusionPBX. I 'm not trying to login to every phone just to set BLFs. The phone will accept the BLF if I manually put then into the phone. Once downloading the config files that are stored in FusionPBX it is evident that FusionPBX or whatever application builds the config files, is not adding the BLFs to the file, thus the phone isn't getting it.. 1710554659766.png

alexcary7

Mar 15, 2024
india
aeroapp.net
This is the device's page on FusionPBX. I 'm not trying to login to every phone just to set BLFs. The phone will accept the BLF if I manually put then into the phone. Once downloading the config files that are stored in FusionPBX it is evident that FusionPBX or whatever application builds the config files, is not adding the BLFs to the file, thus the phone isn't getting it.. View attachment 3935
This is the device's page on FusionPBX. I 'm not trying to login to every phone just to set BLFs. The phone will accept the BLF if I manually put then into the phone. Once downloading the config files that are stored in FusionPBX it is evident that FusionPBX or whatever application builds the config files, is not adding the BLFs to the file, thus the phone isn't getting it.. View attachment 3935
thanks for share good advice.

voipBull

Dec 3, 2023
@jessiem can you try to download the device config file directly off of your FusionPBX, and check if you see this line in the DEVICE_KEYS block

Code:
attendant.resourceList.2.address

jessiem

Feb 11, 2024
@jessiem can you try to download the device config file directly off of your FusionPBX, and check if you see this line in the DEVICE_KEYS block

Code:
attendant.resourceList.2.address
They are not there. It's why i was saying that whatever builds the config files, isn't building it correctly. I'm working with a Poly VVX 450.

Status
Not open for further replies.