troubleshooting outbound call issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ram

Jul 24, 2022
Hi all, been trying to figure this out for a couple days now and a few fresh installs.

I have been able to get an outbound gateway setup for BulkVS and Flowroute. I am able to make calls using these to landlines, other SIP, etc.

When I attempt to call my cell phone, I get a 404 error. The call will pickup, hear some static, then drop with BulkVS, and I'll get a 404 with Flowroute when I've tried routing it. The other night I got some kind of spam warning, but now it won't go through at all.

What is the best way to troubleshoot this with the specific phone/perhaps other lines that may be unreachable?

Thank you in advance, please go easy on me I'm a noob and trying to learn this is all in my testing lab :)

voipBull

Dec 3, 2023
You need to look at the SIP ladder diagram of these calls that you're making via BulkVS and Flowroute to see what exactly is happening. If not already installed, install 'sngrep'.

Ram

Jul 24, 2022
You need to look at the SIP ladder diagram of these calls that you're making via BulkVS and Flowroute to see what exactly is happening. If not already installed, install 'sngrep'.
Thanks, I am looking at sngrep for the calls but not getting anything that looks particularly useful to me other than the 404 error towards the end. Perhaps I'm not looking at the right things.

Status
Not open for further replies.