Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddie

Dec 3, 2017
Corpus Christi, TX
FusionPBX 4.2.4
FreeSWITCH 1.6.20 (64bit)
OS Debian 8.10

I have had this running for a couple of months without issue. But, I started noticing that I wasn't getting any voicemails. So, I called and left a voicemail. There was no indication on the phone that it was not successful. But, running fs_cli, it showed the following error.

2018-03-16 15:31:43.035684 [ERR] mod_lua.cpp:203 ...eswitch/scripts/resources/functions/lunajson/decoder.lua:28: parse error at 1: unexpected termination
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'error'
...eswitch/scripts/resources/functions/lunajson/decoder.lua:28: in function 'decodeerror'
...eswitch/scripts/resources/functions/lunajson/decoder.lua:332: in function '__index'
...eswitch/scripts/resources/functions/lunajson/decoder.lua:346: in function 'decode'
...pts/app/voicemail/resources/functions/record_message.lua:68: in function 'transcribe'
...pts/app/voicemail/resources/functions/record_message.lua:270: in function 'record_message'
/usr/share/freeswitch/scripts/app/voicemail/index.lua:370: in main chunk
/usr/share/freeswitch/scripts/app.lua:48: in main chunk

Any idea on how to fix this?

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
Have you upgraded lately? And if so did you do it completely, ie not just the source but went through the checkboxes one at a time?

Eddie

Dec 3, 2017
Corpus Christi, TX
I haven't made any changes at all.

But, this happened last time too. I just created a new VM and started over to get the voicemails working.

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
Just check if there is anything to upgrade...

Advanced/upgrade and check the boxes, all of them but only one at a time.

Eddie

Dec 3, 2017
Corpus Christi, TX
Still no voicemail. Maybe it's a provider issue.

Fax seems to be hit and miss too!

Can anyone recommend the best vps provider and which OS works the best?

Ryan

Nov 29, 2017
I have also hit this. It seems to have come out of the blue.

Did you ever find a fix?

Ryan

Nov 29, 2017
The problem is in reading the response from Bing for the transcription. It works fine with transcription disabled.

I'll do some more digging later this week, but it seems that needs to handle that error a bit more gracefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.