Yealink provisioning defaults

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Byrd

Feb 16, 2018
Provisioning is working 99% perfect. This is what is keeping it from being perfect

- I go into default settings, Yealink DSSKEY and set to 1 for Extended. That way when the device auto provisions it will extend the DSS keys so you can read the long extension names. I also set the time to 12 instead of 24 hour format. I go the top, reload, then go to sip settings, flush cache, reload xml and even restarted sip registrations.

Now, all the yealink provisioning takes place relatively quick except it does not sent the dss key on extend nor does it set the time to 12 - it says on 24.

Any ideas?

These are Yealink T29Gdsskey.jpgtime zone.jpgtime zone.jpg

Last edited:

JamesBorne

Jan 24, 2019
Australia
then go to sip settings, flush cache, reload xml and even restarted sip registrations.
None of that should be necessary as the provisioning configs for phones is created dynamically on request.

Three suggestions;
1. Download the config manually from the Device page by that phones MAC
2. Go to Advanced>Provisioning editor, find the variable, and make sure it matches the exact name in the Default Settings
3. Set it on the phone manually, download the config from the phone, and make sure the Yealink setting is correct in the provisioning file

Status
Not open for further replies.