Yo

Status
Not open for further replies.

CountJuuglar

Sep 1, 2017
Hey Ya'll,

I'm new to the FusionPBX community.... and extremely happy to have found a community, DigitalDaz, THANK YOU for creating this forum (I think this is the 2nd time in my life I created a forum account mostly to say thank you.... I really do appreciate it)

I have been in IT for 23+ years of my 34 year lifespan thus far, and I delving into a bit of unknown when it comes to SIP, but the area that I reside in rural Colorado (USA) demands that I get a good option for hosted PBX systems available in the area. The issue here is that there is often 20+ hops from ISPs in the area to a VOIP provider, which as you all know is a great way to make call quality completely suck.

I had initially looked into hosting dedicated FreePBX systems for clients, pumping them out on my Fiber connection to the nearest trunk provider, but then I came across FusionPBX.... and eventually this forum.

I'm in process of creating 2 synced clusters to provide redundant failover. The guides here & at Luis' site have been great, I'm hoping that if I get stuck, the questions arent too nooby ... feel free to tell me to re-google it ... heh

Reactions: DigitalDaz
Status
Not open for further replies.