Agent status On Break

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwintin

Dec 26, 2018
Anyway to change "max-no-answer" if the agent fails to answer calls status from "On Break" to "Logged Out" instead?
How long will an agent stay "On Break"?
Or anyway to script if status is "On Break" for x amount of time to change status to "Logged Out"?
We have BLF for agent status and when agents miss x calls, it changes status to "On Break" but they are unaware they are no longer available.

JamesBorne

Jan 24, 2019
Australia
How long will an agent stay "On Break"?
Till they manually toggle their status to "Not On Break" (AKA "Available")

Or anyway to script if status is "On Break" for x amount of time to change status to "Logged Out"?
Of course there is.
/usr/share/freeswitch/scripts/app/agent_status/index.lua
Go for it.

it changes status to "On Break" but they are unaware they are no longer available.
That's a limitation on Fusion where it doesn't change colour or tell the agent, unless they manually check their status.

dwintin

Dec 26, 2018
Maybe this would be the easiest way for us to handle this. Would anyone know the following? "Anyway to change "max-no-answer" if the agent fails to answer calls status from "On Break" to "Logged Out" instead?"

Last edited:

JamesBorne

Jan 24, 2019
Australia
https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/mod_callcenter
Code:
 max-no-answer

If the agent fails to answer calls this number of times, his status is changed to On Break automatically.

That's a function of the underlying Freeswitch service, not FusionPBX.
In this case, you would need to code the solution directly in the Freeswitch source code, compile it, and deploy it on your machine; arguably less easy!

If I was you, I would write a couple of lines in Lua to go "if agent is' On Break', set them to 'Logged Out'" in an infinite loop.

dwintin

Dec 26, 2018
Drats. If anyone is feeling generous.. .I'd love to know the code to do this.

JamesBorne

Jan 24, 2019
Australia
CBF using Lua, so I wrote you this instead:
Code:
/usr/bin/sqlite3 /var/lib/freeswitch/db/callcenter.db 'UPDATE agents SET status="Logged Out" WHERE status="On Break"'

Install that as crontab every minute and the most an agent can ever be "On Break" will be just under one minute.

kp409

Dec 16, 2020
we've implemented this, but now Fusion is not updating BLF on phone to show agent as logged out. Any idea on how to fix?

Status
Not open for further replies.