SOLVED Anyone get Polycom VVX310 Park working?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1692
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1692

Polycom VVX 310 5.8 and 5.% template
I've tried tons of different settings a setups, tried the threads on here and talking to people.

Everyone tells me park+*5901 should just work.
When I set it as type normal or automata under custom keys and use it it puts me and the other person on the park and then we are stuck bridged.
I tried the edit that posts refer to when I searched for the problem here and it just says transferring and gets stuck now with that edit.
The only thing I can think of is the button type is spos to be line or polycom needs a setting set but when you select it makes all the keys blank like it screwed with the provisioning.

Update 1: Seems that transfers don't work at all on the VVX310 so I will keep looking into it, maybe the pbx itself it working fine but the default provisioning it has setup for the phone is wrong.

Update 2: Put it on a local switch and the same thing, if I dial the park ext *5901 it works fine and park status on the phone changes. Seems the whole transferring the call to the park is the issue. I also found out once I use the hotkey the Line 1 stops working completely on the polycom and checking the logs it's the phone not sending anything out to the pbx which is weird. Only other option I thought about was creating by hand a custom provisioning config or try out *1*5901

Update 3: enabling blind transfer as the default has made the polycoms almost finish the park, it puts the person on the line but the polycom tanks and the status of the line never changes.
Also Here is a picture of my config
firefox_2018-10-13_18-03-31.png

Notes:
I looked up other carrier configs for VVX series parks and they set their parks up as a extensions and their pbx's do everything so I don't know what they do exactly.

Also I have tried to rebuilds from scratch fpbx several times, turn off firewalls, try using and not using nat and even using two outside network instead of two phones in the same network with the exact same result the phone gets stuck on "Transfering :# or Transferring: ext" was going to try to change the softkey to *1 but haven't done that yet. Also tried transferring to a softphone...

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 1692

Fixed it by clearing out the digitmap timeouts, even though the digitmap was cleared the timeouts where still there |3|3|3|3|3| which caused a bug where the old or cached? not sure digitmap would be used making transfers have a weird failed code, park uses transfers and this is why park wouldn't work.

Reactions: DigitalDaz
Status
Not open for further replies.