Attended Transfer not honour follow me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 14, 2020
Singapore
www.zionengage.me
Hi,
I need some kind help here.

I setup FusionPBX from Master Branch for fews week. Running on Ubuntu 18.04-64bit. Had been successful for make and receive calls, also able to outbound calls to fixed line and mobile line.

I notice the default install, feature code for blind/attended transfer is not working even enabled in the Dialplan. After much searching in the forum i noted the following need to adjust:
=====
local,*1,exec:execute_extension,dx XML ${domain_name},${bind_target}
local,*3,exec:execute_extension,cf XML ${domain_name},${bind_target}
local,*4,exec:execute_extension,att_xfer XML ${domain_name},${bind_target}
=====

where ${bind_target} is 'Both'. But failed to work. *4 or *1 failed.

Hence i tried the following setup in FusionPBX testing:

1. set up extension 2000 + follow-me (to external mobile nos 12345678)
2. set up extension 2001 + follow-me (to external mobile nos 87654321)
3. set up dialplan bind_meta_app - data = "4 b s execute_extension::att_xfer XML ${domain_name}"
4. set up dialplan att_xfer - data = "user/${digits}@${domain_name}"
5. set up DDI number 6512 3456 incoming dialplan transfer to extension 2000 - data = "2000 XML ${somain_name}"

what is working:
1. When the caller makes a call to DDI number 6512 3456, incoming call to DDI number 6512 3456 able to route to extension 2000 and ringing it, also follow-me to external mobile nos 12345678 is ringing.

2. Both the extension and external mobile can answer calls.

what not working:
1. When in-call, they tried to do an attended transfer by press *42001# - where 2001 is the extension 2001.

2. only the extension 2001 is ringing but the follow-me is not being honour, not able to execute to ring to external mobile nos 87654321.

any advice or suggestions how i can go about is very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Have a great weekend to come!

Jason

Jul 14, 2020
Singapore
www.zionengage.me
I had managed to get *1 and *4 working now.
However *4 still not honouring setting in call forward / follow me of the transferred extension.
In the dialplan manage, "bind_digit_action" order is set to 85. And in it , my modification is as files attached. Hope is helpful for those needed it.

I do appreciate any good help or good advice for how to make attended transfer (*4) to honour call forward / follow me setting, or some pointer where i can read up etc.... hope for resolution. Thank you.Screenshot 2020-07-19 at 11.15.19 PM.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.