Billing Solution for FusionPBX

Status
Not open for further replies.

i3ioi-iazard

Mar 14, 2018
Is there any free billing solution for FusionPBX that I can use? I tried doing some searches but haven't come across anything free. If there are no free solutions available whats the most cost effective solution? Since I am just starting out, I am trying to avoid spending a ton of cash. I have ran across https://okay.network/communications/billing-for-fusionpbx-with-freeswitch.html and have messaged but have not heard back. I am afraid to donate and then not have my money get me a billing solution.

Is there a way for me to manually do billing? Right now I don't have many clients and i could technically just do it manually and when the time comes to where I cannot handle billing manually I can look at a billing solution. Went through all the Menu options and cant see anywhere that I could see minutes used per domain.

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
There are a bunch of billing solutions, only the one you mentioned above is integrated in fusionpbx but I wouldn't touch it with a bargepole. Whilst visiting his pages, unless things have changed, you will notice your CPU usage goes up as he runs javascript miners or something.

You also wouldn't want standalone billing on a server it keeps you very small.

Look at ASTPP, Pyfreebilling for open source, the only commercial offering I have any experience of is CGRTBilling.

albert-g

Aug 11, 2020
Hello,
I have the same goal, and also looked for some solution, but my problem is that I dont clearly understood the billing logic,
So need to have some billing server/tool (astpp or pyfreebilling as you said), and 'redirect' fusionpbx calls to this tool, and the it will bill all the calls?
Or I can for ex., export CDR (in csv format) and then import to this tool (or maybe another tool) and then it will bill for me?

I would really appreciate your advise.

Status
Not open for further replies.