BLF Call Park w/ Grandstream 2170 & 2140

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrzyGK

Jan 23, 2017
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had ever configured BLF Parking with FusionPBX either with a Grandstream phone or any other phone. I have One-Button parking working great, but I would like to be able to see the status of a park slot on my phone.

Currently, I have a Grandstream GXP 2170 and a 2140 setup with VMPK's setup for "Call Park, Value:*5900" and that works great for parking, but no matter what I do, I can't get them to get and/or display the status of the park slots.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!

NateDoc

Nov 1, 2016
Grandstreams also have a setting "Monitored Call Park" which does what you want. You will have to add the 'park+' in front as moteus says, and if you run into the phone complaining of dialplan issues, you'll need to add "\p\a\r\k\+*x+" to the phone's dialplan too (assuming the firmware is new enough - Grandstream allowed escaping ascii chars in more recent firmwares for a fix for that issue).

Last edited:
Feb 18, 2017
CrzyGK, would you mind sharing how you did the one-button parking? I have a GXP2130.

Many thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: ponch9

bigfishvoice

Oct 14, 2016
The newer firmware has a button type of "Monitored Call Park" that we use and it allows you to park and see the caller parked.

MIkeszpegiel

Dec 13, 2017
This is what worked for me in FusionPBX:
GS.9 let me to add dial plan entry separate from adding\p\a\r\k\+*x+ to the single string with other options (Im not sure if that made any difference is it is single (in .9) or it is the same in previous 1 line firmware).

FYI:Another thing:,I noticed that fussionpbx provisioning file was adding extra "/"
instead \p\a\r\k\+*x+ it was doing \\p\\a\\r\\k\\+*x+

I added Dialing plan \p\a\r\k\+*x+, did Monitored Cal park /Park+*5901 and park button works without transferring and it shows the status"red".

zenvoip

Jul 19, 2018
I am sorry to sound stupid, i have been having issues with grandstream 2160 with Firmware 1.0.9.102
I did the search and added the "park+*5901" the error issue dial plan..
I am new to the programing the dial plans. I keep getting the dial plan will not take \p\a\r\k\+*x+.
I am trying move 2 clients that have theGXP2160

Last edited:

zenvoip

Jul 19, 2018
So i did got the call park to work correctly
Multi-purpose key- BLF = Value set park+5901
Dial Plan \p\a\r\k\+*x+.

It worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.