BLF List

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbx123

Aug 14, 2018
Is it possible to configure a blf_list in FusionPBX? I set the parameters in the FusionPBX yealink config and after provisioning it allows me now to select the line in the Yealink software config (was grayed out before), but I don't see where to set the list of extensions to be monitored.

Trying to config a single dss key to monitor three extensions as there are three companies, but the same person answers all the calls to the same extension for all three. Is this possible? Don't want to use a lot of dss BLF's to monitor each extension separately as it's the same person and only one BLF would light as well. Currently as all three companies are under the same tenant, the extension number works for all three companies.

I'm using multi-tenant and currently all three companies are under the same tenant as it's the same office, same person. The purpose of all this above is to split all three companies to separate tenants to separate call logs, fax logos, etc. as when sending a fax, the logo only shows the first company. Using advanced/default settings doesn't allow separating by context that I could find. Is this possible, or am I approaching the issue the wrong way?

Adrian Fretwell

Aug 13, 2017
You enter your BLF detail in the keys section of the device page, every time you hit save you get another blank line to put the next entry in. If you have a common set of BLFs for many phones create a profile with them in and assign that to each phone.

To answer second question, any item in the advanced->default settings can be copied to the advanced->domains page where you can then give it a value specific for that domain. DigitalDaz made a video covering this here:
https://player.vimeo.com/video/191268908

Reactions: JamesBorne
Status
Not open for further replies.