Call Block - Bug or Config

Status
Not open for further replies.

BordCloud

Aug 31, 2017
We have working production of Fusion 4.5.15

However we are trying to use the call block feature under App and it is not working.
Not sure if this wiki is still valid but this has been added too but it does not reject our test calls that are set-up to be rejected via call block.

Any suggestions ?

mat1010

Jun 8, 2019
Germany
How do you test? Are those calls are originating from inbound routes? If not, the call_block won't be triggered.

If so you did test correctly, I would check if the call_block entry does exist and is enabled in the dialplan, I think it is disabled by default. It should look like this, in order 40:

XML:
<extension name="call_block" continue="true" uuid="...">
    <condition field="${call_direction}" expression="^inbound$">
        <action application="lua" data="app.lua call_block"/>
    </condition>
</extension>

call_block.png

If this is also the case, you should go into you fs_cli, enable debug logging with fsctl loglevel debug and see if your call passes the condition in the call_block dialplan and if it throws errors. You could also check if /usr/share/freeswitch/scripts/app/call_block/index.lua does exist on the fs server, but if not the log should thorw erros anyway. Eventually the format of the number to block does not match the format that freeswitch receives to match. You might also have a look in the freeswitch database if your blacklisted number have been properly inserted into the fusionpbx database since the script does lookup them up
SELECT * FROM v_call_block

Last edited:

BordCloud

Aug 31, 2017
Thank you for your reply. It looks like adding the number to be blocked by selecting the number via the block app versus manually adding it, seemed to work. We tried adding the number with or without +1 format manually and it still would not work. We made multiple changes to get this working so it may have been a combination of factors. Thanks again.

Andrew Byrd

Feb 16, 2018
I had the same issue today. Numbers not being blocked. I went into the dial plan as suggested above and changed the order from 40 to 25. It works.

Status
Not open for further replies.