Call forward to external number when no registration exits then pull back to internal voicemail when no answer after 15 secs - possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattswainston

Sep 27, 2018
Hi all,

I have a situation where a DDI comes into the system, goes to a phantom extension (setup but never registered) then forwards to a mobile. After 15 seconds I want the call to come back to the internal voicemail. I get the call to go to the mobile by setting the not regsitered call routing value, however I can't get the call to come back to internal voicemail if not answered. Can anyone think of a better way to do this?

Many thanks in advance.

Matt

JamesBorne

Jan 24, 2019
Australia
however I can't get the call to come back to internal voicemail
That's how it is meant to work.

Use "Follow Me" instead.
On the first row, place your mobile number and set it to timeout sooner than the mobile voicemail time (probably 20 seconds or 50 seconds)
On the second row, do *99<your_extension_number> with a "delay" of whatever your first timeout was.

mattswainston

Sep 27, 2018
Hi All Again,

The only issue with this is that when using the follow me - when I put in as the second line 1009 or *991009 even if I set the delay the voicemail kicks in after 2 rings - weird. Also the caller ID is not changed to the DDI number as needed. Any clues as to what I may have done wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.