call me if I get a VoiceMail

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrjoli021

Jul 20, 2017
Hello,

I have a mailbox that I need to get a call if I get a voicemail message. Is there something like this avail on FusionPBX?

We have a shared mailbox for after-hours usage and based on whoever is on call, they should get notified that a new VM is avail and be able to check it. We dont want to forward the call directly cause some people will call after hours for nonsense and it could wait until the morning, but if it is important then we will call them back.

Scubadave112

Jan 24, 2020
I would actually be willing to pay for this feature.

A Pager notification. If there is a un-read voicemail in ext 001 vmbox call X-XXX-XXX-XXXX every 3 minutes

Scubadave112

Jan 24, 2020
wouldn't just getting the voice messages emailed to you work ?

no because if you have an overnight on call staff who misses the email it is an issue. Yes I would love to say accountability and discipline is better answer. Unfortunately I can say this to the customer and other systems offer this feature

Scubadave112

Jan 24, 2020
wouldn't just getting the voice messages emailed to you work ?

no because if you have an overnight on call staff who misses the email it is an issue. Yes I would love to say accountability and discipline is better answer. Unfortunately I can say this to the customer and other systems offer this feature

screwloose

Feb 5, 2017
i had a script that would call a list of mobile numbers and expect you to press 1 to confirm that you got the call. It wasdone for a customer a long time ago. Depending on requirments somthing like this would work.

Status
Not open for further replies.