Calls Get Stuck in Call Center Queue Randomly

Status
Not open for further replies.

kp409

Dec 16, 2020
PBX version 4.5.32
FreeSwitch Version 1.10.6 (64bit)

We use the Call Center feature with about 20 agents and 5 inbound numbers. We get around 20-30 calls an hour on average. Randomly calls get "stuck" in the queue - the call ends, but the call still shows as active in the Active Call Center, so calls don't get transferred to the agent that took the call. In order to fix this, we have to restart freeswitch, flush cache, reload ACL/XML. Example of stuck call below. Has anyone else had this issue and is there any way to keep this from happening?

1650897047815.png

gflow

Aug 25, 2019
The section that you have taken a screenshot of isn't showing callers stuck in the queue. Above that section does it show the agent state as "waiting" and status as "available"? If so then it's all working well.

I just checked mine as well FusionPBX 1.8 and it shows the same thing as yours. I know that bottom section shows abandoned calls and callers waiting in the queue but it also looks like sometimes a couple of answered calls get stuck there however it doesn't actually affect the agents, I think it may be a bug in the GUI.

Status
Not open for further replies.