Cant get any Grandstream ATA to register

Status
Not open for further replies.

intechtel

Sep 2, 2020
Hello!
As the title suggests, I cannot get Grandstream ATAs to register to Fusion via any permeation of settings that I've tried thus far. We use domains for registrations. Cisco SPA112s work like a charm as do the SPA8000s. I've tried different NAT settings, port forwards, etc. I have tried different Internet connections (again, other ATAs/Phones work) and have not had any luck. I've also been through the Wiki on both the Fusion site AND the grandstream site. Any ideas what I might be missing here?

Thanks so much, y'all!!!

AngeliaT911

Apr 4, 2020
Texas
www.msptrw.com
We have had great luck with the grandstream ATAs. We are using the HT702 model. Are you using Provisioning? If so, make sure you put in an outbound proxy and then click the PROVISION button at the top of the Device page. We have no special settings - just:

server address, outbound proxy, user id (extension only), auth id (ext only), password, port 5060, transport, register expires=120, enabled=true

Scuzz

Feb 7, 2019
Hello!
As the title suggests, I cannot get Grandstream ATAs to register to Fusion via any permeation of settings that I've tried thus far.

I have just provisioned a Grandstream HT801 with the latest firmware on the device using TLS and SRTP a few minutes ago.
The only settings i provided was the..
Config Server Path: my.domain.com/app/provision
HTTP/HTTPS/FTP/FTPS User Name: my-provisioning-username
HTTP/HTTPS/FTP/FTPS Password: my-provisioning-password

AngeliaT911

Apr 4, 2020
Texas
www.msptrw.com
To register or to provision? Try disabling the provisioning name/password in your portal and see if it will provision. Also try using HTTP.

Under Advanced => Default Settings in the Provisioning section:
enabled = true
grandstream_config_server_path - just make sure this is your domain/app/provision = true
http_auth_password = false
https_auth_username = false (you can always re-enable this after testing)

Status
Not open for further replies.