Centos/SL Linux letsencrypt script

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcmike

Jun 7, 2018
I have one server running Centos and I wanted to run the the letsencrypt script to setup ssl and TLS.

It turns out you only have to make three edits

1st the sed statements simply need to point to fusionpbx.conf instead of just fusionpbx:

sed "s@ssl_certificate /etc/ssl/certs/nginx.crt;@ssl_certificate /etc/dehydrated/certs/$domain_name/fullchain.pem;@g" -i /etc/nginx/sites-available/fusionpbx.conf
sed "s@ssl_certificate_key /etc/ssl/private/nginx.key;@ssl_certificate_key /etc/dehydrated/certs/$domain_name/privkey.pem;@g" -i /etc/nginx/sites-available/fusionpbx.conf

2nd you need to change the chown statement at the end to:

chown -R freeswitch:daemon /etc/freeswitch/tls

You might also have to restart nginx

Reactions: cemotyz09

TimGuyUK

Feb 28, 2018
This has got me further however Im getting file not found errors. Im guessing its permissions but Ive even given everyone access and I still cant get it to work.

The error is the error as root. Ive tried sudo freeswitch but I get a mountain of errors.
nginx: [emerg] cannot load certificate "/etc/dehydrated/certs/hostpbx01.domain/fullchain.pem": BIO_new_file() failed (SSL: error:02001002:system library:fopen:No such file or directory:fopen('/etc/dehydrated/certs/hostpbx01.domain/fullchain.pem','r') error:2006D080:BIO routines:BIO_new_file:no such file)
nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed

Any ideas?

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.