Click To Call & mobile number of agent as source

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olivia

Apr 24, 2021
Installed FusionPBX and it is working successfully. But regarding ClickToCall we are able to successfully able to submit the click to call form with Internal Extension as source and it dials the internal extension (Linphone registered as extension) first and once we attend the call it will be bridged with an external mobile number using gateway. and the calls are getting recorded etc..

We require the call to land on "Agent mobile" rather than extension and it should successfully bridge the call and have it recorded etc and added to CDR. We tried using SOURCE with an external mobile number, it rings properly but it is again redialling to source and call recording etc are blank. The call statistics displays multiple calls being made 2 calls with +countrycode sign and 2 calls without +countrycode sign. Using Telnyx as gateway. I am new to Fusionpbx.

Seems like i am missing something simple. Hope experts here will assist me in resolving the issue.

Olivia

Apr 24, 2021
Clicktocall php file:
In the form it is stated for SOURCE:
Enter your phone number. This can be an extension on the system, or another number (eg: mobile phone).
If i enter a local extension in source number Ex: 101, it works fine, but if i enter in source amobile # +1xxxxxxxxxx, it is not working properly?? Call to agent is initiated and after few seconds, call to destination number is initaited even without agent attending the call ??? Seems confusing...

Or can we only provide a local extension and not an external number ???

KonradSC

Mar 10, 2017
Perhaps you could enable Follow-Me on extension 101 and enter the mobile number there. I haven't dug into the code for Click-to-Call in a while so I forget exactly how it's setting up the call, but follow-me could be a quick work around.

Status
Not open for further replies.