Completely disable DND (Do Not Disturb)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmcgonag

Mar 14, 2018
I've googled a good bit, and read some other forums, and I'm just not finding what I'm looking for.

I want to completely disable DND from my fusionpbx install. I notice that every couple of days it's been turned on, but I have no indicator on my phone (that I can see anyway) to tell me that. So someone tries to call, and they get a busy signal, or straight to voicemail, or other issues.

I'd prefer it always try to ring me, but can't find where to just flat out disable it.

I use *79 right now, and it does disable DND temporarily, but not sure what's triggering it to re-engage. I can tell you that I'm not using *78 ever.

Thoughts or ideas are welcome, and thanks for any help.

bmcgonag

Mar 14, 2018
Yes sir. I'm actually the only one using the phone, and the only one with an extension. I'm testing before putting this into production, and I've noticed it happens pretty regularly (every couple of days). Is there some kind of time out if it's not used in a certain amount of time, or anything. I'm looking all through the menus, and just don't see anything I can change on this.

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
I do not think this will be going into DND, can you get a siptrace using sngrep when you think it has.

krishan

Jun 15, 2021
Anyone found solution for above problem, I am having same problem on our Yealink phones without any indication on phone DND goes ON by itself, try to disable setting under Default settings but no effect

Patrick_S

Oct 21, 2021
The screenshot below is the only way I have found to combat this issue. Not sure about the syntax for other phone makes
1653693464386.png

Status
Not open for further replies.