In the y000000....65.cfg you can find:

wallpaper_upload.url = {$yealink_t48s_wallpaper}
{if isset($yealink_t48s_wallpaper_filename)}
phone_setting.backgrounds = Config:{$yealink_t48s_wallpaper_filename}
{else}
phone_setting.backgrounds = Config:yealink_t48s_wallpaper.png
{/if}

I set the variables in fusionpbx configuration tab like:

yealink_t48s_wallpaper Text https://pbx.mydomain.de/app/provision/yealink_t48s_wallpaper.png
yealink_t48s_wallpaper_filename Text yealink_t48s_wallpaper.png

Reactions: markjcrane

Scubadave112

Jan 24, 2020
You put this setting into the device profile or into the device settings directly.
As noted in MrWeb’s response the variable for the t48s is yealink_t48s_wallpaper

so the setting is “yealink_t48s_wallpaper” and the value is a reachable URL with the jpg or png.

and if use the setting “yealink_t48s_wallpaper_filename” and set it to the name of the file plus extension, it will be used as wallpaper.

for example: setting name > value

yealink_t48s_wallpaper > https://www.google.com/blue.jpg
yealink_t48s_wallpaper_filename > blue.jpg

I have noticed when I started out in fusion I would notice that when the phones provisioned it would not set the bkg until a reboot or I provision the phone a second time. I would always see the phone properly downloaded blue.jpg but for some reason just wouldn’t set it until a reboot and reprovision.

lit should go without saying but none of this will work if your phones aren’t provisioning from the fusion server.

Also your templates are located in
/var/www/fusionpbx/resources/templates/provision
I use all custom stuff in mine and put them in etc but I believe mark said in coming updates he was also gonna do this so if they aren’t there u can try /etc/fusionpbx/resources/templates/provision

Scubadave112

Jan 24, 2020
Where do I find the device profile or device settings?
No disrespect but answering that for you is like giving you a fish… if your going to use fusion in a production environment, u need to understand that your question is like asking, how do I check my voicemail….. poke around, and I promise if you use the answer I provided u will be fine.

sorry if you take it the wrong way but if you don’t know where device profiles are and your more comfortable asking here instead of looking in the very obvious location, fusion may not be for you

reap.virtue

Mar 2, 2023
No disrespect but answering that for you is like giving you a fish… if your going to use fusion in a production environment, u need to understand that your question is like asking, how do I check my voicemail….. poke around, and I promise if you use the answer I provided u will be fine.

sorry if you take it the wrong way but if you don’t know where device profiles are and your more comfortable asking here instead of looking in the very obvious location, fusion may not be for you
Sorry my friend was sitting at the computer and he responded I should’ve signed out

Status
Not open for further replies.