DTMF issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leighton Brennan

Oct 7, 2017
Hi
I am new to fusionpbx and I have just deployed a multimaster scenario for testing. In the main everything is working just fine and I am very impressed with its flexibility. I have come across 1 scenario actually 2 scenarios that seem to be causing me an issue.
I have an IVR setup for testing with some dial options and a DDI assigned to the IVR. All options in the IVR work just fine and as expected.

My issues start if
(a)
If I setup a time condition and have the time condition set to route to an IVR menu during day time for example, I run into an issue where by I am unable to get dtmf to work.
I checked the freeswitch logs and I can see that there is a log of the dtmf entry but nothing happens after this i.e. the call is not routed to the relevant dial option.

(b)
The same thing happens if I route to the IVR menu via the call flows.

I was hoping someone would be able to point me in the right direction to troubleshoot further or maybe suggest what is causing this issue.
Thanks in advance.

TimGuyUK

Feb 28, 2018
I realise this is an old one but Ill post what it was when it happened to me.

I had this problem on the alternative destination of a time condition as id added the recording for the alternative ivr rather than the ivr extension itself.

Might save someone 10 minutes, or it might just have exposed my stupidity even more.

Cheers

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.