Efax Server

AMR

Dear All, I am using Fusion PBX for my VOIP services selling to the customer. any recommendation for Efax services, i know fusion have fax server features. Do you guys have any experience with it or recommend different system and platform for Efax.

AMR

Thanks for sharing the info, Is there any way we can set up email to Fax in fusion PBX, I have added email for incoming fax and its working, but not sure how to add or configure email to fax option instead of providing customer login to the portal and fax from there.

We have a large volume faxing service utilizing FusionPBX. However it is only currently doing inbound fax processing but does thousands per day. In our experience, the email to fax function is unfortunately not great for large volume. It does work but with any load, the email downloading and parsing function is extremely bloated and slow. With that said, I do believe the fax is one of the items currently being worked on.

AMR

We have a large volume faxing service utilizing FusionPBX. However it is only currently doing inbound fax processing but does thousands per day. In our experience, the email to fax function is unfortunately not great for large volume. It does work but with any load, the email downloading and parsing function is extremely bloated and slow. With that said, I do believe the fax is one of the items currently being worked on.
Thanks for sharing your experience with fusion PBX, so you're recommending to using fusion fax for all the inbound fax and for outbound send via the portal. right?

It depends on your outbound fax volume. The issues we have seen are with the email parser and not the actual fax processing. So if your users use the portal they should be good. Also if you have a low amount of email to fax volume then Fusion’s built in function might work as well. I can tell you that with FusionPBX and Skyetel as our carrier we have had great results and an increase in our fax success rates.