Email queues and voicemail transcription

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

May 24, 2019
We had voicemail transcription enabled using Watson. When we enabled email queues, the transcription no longer functioned, and instead we got

Transcription
${message_text}

put in our emails.

When we switched from download link, to the audio file attachment, the "${message_text}" disappeared and was just blank.

When we disabled the email queue, the transcription began working.

How can I enable transcription with the email queue?

KonradSC

Mar 10, 2017
Here is a way to process the queue with debug information displayed.

Code:
/usr/bin/php /var/www/fusionpbx/app/email_queue/resources/jobs/send.php debug=true

Also, Email Queue is a paid member app so you may want to open a ticket on this one.

Steve

May 24, 2019
Just as a follow up, in case others have this issue, the email queue only supports attached voicemails at this time, and not listen link/download link

kshah

Jan 27, 2021
I don't have an email queue and my voicemail file type is "Audio File Attachment". But Still, I don't see actual transcription and just see the "Transcription" word in the email. Any idea? I am using IBM Watson and I have followed all the steps.

Steve

May 24, 2019
I don't have an email queue and my voicemail file type is "Audio File Attachment". But Still, I don't see actual transcription and just see the "Transcription" word in the email. Any idea? I am using IBM Watson and I have followed all the steps.
I'd avoid using the transcription without the email queue as it can cause performance issues on freeswitch. That being said, I do believe I had the same issue as you during testing and it was some configuration mistake I'd made without realizing.

Status
Not open for further replies.