Extensions cannot dial out, but Call Forward can...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good day all. I do hope this post finds you well?

Guys I have successfully installed FusionPbx after almost 10 days of burning some night oil :) . My incoming destination seem to work okay, but my outbound has never worked.

I have honestly exhausted YT and this forum, as well as the official sites. I am not good at codeing, so it makes it very hard to grasp. The WEIRD thing is, if I do a call forward to a mobile number. the PBX dials it without problems.

I asume that my outbound is then working, but my extensions dont have the "rights" to dial out?

I just cannot call out from Yealink devices or softphones, that are both succesfully registered.

Newest version of FusionPbx on Debian 10. Softphone GS Lite, and devices 1 x Yealink W52P, and 1 x T33G. They can also not call internal extensions.

Currently only have 1 Outbound rule, that includes = ^([0-9][0-9][0-9]\d{7})$.

I live in South Africa, and we always need to dial the full 10 digit number. I would like to have our pbx be able to dial
  • internal
  • local
  • international
  • mobile
Please forgive me if I am not giving enough info, I am brand new to this. I worked with another platform for years, but now my clients cannot afford the PRO licensing, just so they can have recordings! FusionPbx to the rescue :) .

Thanking you kindly, in advance!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.