SOLVED Fanvil X3 Dial Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

roger_roger

Oct 12, 2016
I have a one-off Fanvil X3 for a client (they needed a red phone for emergency) and have it provisioned manually just fine. What I cannot find is where to configure the dial plan so that it will dial upon the 10th digit being dialed. Anyone have experience with this phone?

roger_roger

Oct 12, 2016
It doesn't appear to have that capability within the web configuration portal. Anyone have the name of the variable name for setting the digit map on this phone?

Adrian Fretwell

Aug 13, 2017
I know nothing about Fanvil.
You may gain some insight by looking at the Fusion provision template:
Code:
cd /var/www/fusionpbx/resources/templates/provision/fanvil/x3g
cat \{\$mac\}.cfg
There are entries like:
<Dial_Fixed_Length>0</Dial_Fixed_Length>
<Fixed_Length_Nums>11</Fixed_Length_Nums>

But I could only guess at what they mean.

roger_roger

Oct 12, 2016
I saw those earlier and tried them in the device profile but it didn't work. I just got back in and I'm going to change the template directly and see if that works. My reading of that is that it will dial once 10 digits have been dialed, as long as the dial_fixed_length has been set to 1.

Robben

Feb 23, 2020
Hi, I was able to get autodial to work by disabling 'Enable Pre-Dial' on Phone Settings -> Features, and then set 'Dial Fixed Length' to whatever you need under the Line -> Dialplan.

HTH

roger_roger

Oct 12, 2016
Hi, I was able to get autodial to work by disabling 'Enable Pre-Dial' on Phone Settings -> Features, and then set 'Dial Fixed Length' to whatever you need under the Line -> Dialplan.

HTH

There's no such option on my phone for "Enable Pre-Dial under Phone settings / Features. Nor does this phone have a tab called Line / Dialplan

This phone is an X3 running 1.4.0.2090

Status
Not open for further replies.