freeswitch documentaion

Status
Not open for further replies.

tahagamil

Mar 19, 2018
Hello,
I want perform some configuration not explained in fusionpbx documentation, when I checked the freewitch documentation I found what I need but when try to follow the documentation steps I don't find same name of xml files to modify ( only like the name appended by .example) so I have to create the file. And as I understand the fusionpbx not implement configuration in XML but in the Database engine.

The question is How can I perform configuration explained in freeswitch doc in fusionpbx and affect in fusionpbx?

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
What is it you are trying to achieve?? You will need to be much more specific.

tahagamil

Mar 19, 2018
1- I need to connect two FusionPBX systems together by IP Authentication to allow all extensions in each box call other boxes without need to create same extensions in each two boxs.

2- When I call the target box I need just type the number of ext. not using @Box IP address

Wiki of freeswitch link I follow is: https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Connect_Two_FreeSWITCH_Boxes

And I can't follow the instructions in mentioned link like ( (dialplan/public.xml) I have at fusion ( public.xml.noload)

My current Issue is:

Box A : has Ext. from 3001 to 3005
Box B: has Ext. from 4001 to 4005

Now If I want 3001@Box A calls ----> 4001@Box B

I must do the following:

1- create in Box B Ext.3001 to allow Box B accept my call. ( so for each ext in Box A must have same Ext. in target Box B)
2- When I use the soft-phone from ext. on Box A ----> to call 4001@ Box B I must type 4001@192.168.x.x

Thanks for your support

Status
Not open for further replies.