Fusion to Fusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Pelletier

Jan 14, 2017
I am a noob with Fusion, still learning the many intricasies of its vast abilities.

We have a FusionPBX (We'll call it F1) Setup as a Class 4 for SIP Trunking to all of our clients.
I have setup a second FusionPBX (We'll call it F2) and on it setup a Gateway to connect to an Extension on F1.

The Gateway Registers as needed and I can make outbound calls from F2.
However, Inbound Calls on F2 get a Busy Tone and F1 shows "Mandatory_IE_Missing.

How can I determine what the actual missing component is?

Mandatory_IE_Missing - his cause indicates that the equipment sending this cause has received a message which is missing an information element which must be present in the message before that message can be processed.

Thank you in advance for any input you can offer.

James

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
How are you sending the calls, are you using registration? I'd just route them all in to port 5080 on FS2

James Pelletier

Jan 14, 2017
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

I'm not sure I understand your instruction.

The calls come from the SIP Trunk Carrier to FS1, then I set up a Gateway on FS2 to register to an Extension on FS1.
I then setup a Destination on FS1 to send calls on the specific DID to the Extension on FS1 for FS2.

Sorry, I hope i explained that well enough.

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
Ok, in that case can you provide a siptrace of the dialog between the two fs boxes for the inbound call

Status
Not open for further replies.