Fusionpbx Install on existing freeswitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaleem

Oct 13, 2018
Hi All,

i want to know if fusionpbx can be installed on existing working freeswitch.
as per install docs, Fusionpbx installs freeswitch with it. i want it otherwise.

basically, i have working freeswitch but need GUI interface for users to control Conferences like look at active conference, mute / deaf participants.

no other viable options i can find except Fusionpbx which works good in demo but need it to work with existing freeswitch install

thanks in advance,
kaleem

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
Short answer no, longer answer is anything is possible its just work involved. Everything including dialplans is delivered from the DB. Once upon a time maybe but nowadays FusionPBX is far more then just a GUI that sits on top of freeswitch.

kaleem

Oct 13, 2018
Hum, thanks.

I have working Freeswitch which comes with another app Bigblebutton.

I want to have some features of Fusionpbx added on, if I do fresh install then it would cause issues with that.

I need users to be able to deaf / undeaf users while in conf, hense need fusion pbx or alternative way to achieve easily.

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
BBB has a web interface, I am surprised if you are saying that it has no ability to mute people already in it, if not, I expect it is far easier to asdd the feature to the existing BBB gui.

kaleem

Oct 13, 2018
it can mute but not Deaf, where participant cant hear conv for a while, freeswitch has that option.
its for users who are joining from Web, so Deaf feature can be used in conference

Status
Not open for further replies.