SOLVED Gateway not starting in FusionPBX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husnain Taseer

Jan 22, 2017
Hi Folks!

I have recently installed FusionPBX on a fresh Debian 8 system. I have also created few domains on the PBX and create extensions for each domain. Internal calls are working perfectly but I am not able to make external PSTN calls. I have added a gateway using information i got from my provider but when I click on "start" the page reloads and nothing happens the status of gateway is still stopped.

When I connect freeswitch using fs_cli, I can't see any gateway configured there. Command "sofia status gateway" showing 0 gateways configured. Any advice/suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Looking forward for your answers.

Regards,
Husnain Taseer
VoIP Professional

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
Hi Folks!

I have recently installed FusionPBX on a fresh Debian 8 system. I have also created few domains on the PBX and create extensions for each domain. Internal calls are working perfectly but I am not able to make external PSTN calls. I have added a gateway using information i got from my provider but when I click on "start" the page reloads and nothing happens the status of gateway is still stopped.

When I connect freeswitch using fs_cli, I can't see any gateway configured there. Command "sofia status gateway" showing 0 gateways configured. Any advice/suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Looking forward for your answers.

Regards,
Husnain Taseer
VoIP Professional

This would indicate, usually, a misconfiguration in the gateway. Have you put anything in the hostname field by any chance? That should be empty. If you could post a screenshot of the gateway config, that would be handy.

Husnain Taseer

Jan 22, 2017
This would indicate, usually, a misconfiguration in the gateway. Have you put anything in the hostname field by any chance? That should be empty. If you could post a screenshot of the gateway config, that would be handy.

Hi Digitaldaz,

Please find the attached screenshot, when I use same configuration on a sip phone it works perfectly. Domain in screenshot (sip.provider.net) is not actual its replaced. But fields are filled as shown in the image.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    38.9 KB · Views: 247

Husnain Taseer

Jan 22, 2017
Hi Digitaldaz,

Please find the attached screenshot, when I use same configuration on a sip phone it works perfectly. Domain in screenshot (sip.provider.net) is not actual its replaced. But fields are filled as shown in the image.

Thank you (y). After removing hostname field from the configuration its working now.

Status
Not open for further replies.