Install Old Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Birch

Mar 16, 2017
Is there a way to install FusionPBX 4.2 now that 4.4 is out? I have an issue with a 4.2 box that I need to replicate in-house to test. Is it possible?

Thanks

Robert Birch

Mar 16, 2017
So install by the install.sh script adn then remove fusion and install the old version before doing any set up?

smn

Jul 18, 2017
So install by the install.sh script adn then remove fusion and install the old version before doing any set up?

If you are installing a server from scratch and want to use the install script then you can just use the v4.2 branch install script.

I don't use the install script for anything. I prefer doing things manually so that I understand what is going on. Also easier to troubleshoot things when the install doesn't work or you want to change something. So what I showed would be a way to downgrade the webfolder of an already existing 4.4 install.

Robert Birch

Mar 16, 2017
Doesn't look like there is a different branch of the installer script. I'll do the full install and then downgrade the Fusion part.

Thanks for the help.

Robert Birch

Mar 16, 2017
I did the removal and the reinstall of 4.2. Proved out what I needed to, so all is good.

Thanks for the help with the issue

Status
Not open for further replies.