Kia ora from New Zealand

Status
Not open for further replies.

simoNZ

Aug 29, 2017
Hi All (Kia ora)
My name is Simon and I'm from Auckland, New Zealand.
Our company primarily provides Private Network and DRS solutions in NZ and Australia in addition we also provide telephony offering as a simple SIP trunk solution providing our customers PBX's access to our carrier network here in New Zealand and Australia under the name "Solarix".
Around 2 1/2 years ago we started testing with Fusion PBX as a possible hosted solution for customers that wanted everything under one roof.
The success was made possible through our Networking and DRS services being able to provide diverse in-house hosting solutions where uptime is exceptional and managed QoS.
FusionPBX has been highly successful due to its flexibility and we are now running around +20 separate instances (all debian lts) where custom networking/security is required, and a multi-tenant solution for simple internet installs. We predominantly deploy yealink handsets and use counterpath for softphone provisioning.
We've been very happy with the product so far, and our business has been fortunate enough to warrant Gold membership for the last 18 months.
However we are reaching the point where some serious decisions need to made on the product moving forward however.
In particular simplifying management overheads by developing a containerised solution.
Developing custom reporting via direct psql export.
Feel free to drop me a line anytime, just note the NZ timezone (UTC+12)
Simon

Status
Not open for further replies.