Leaving a voicemail or recording a greeting, skips

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidPierce

Jun 12, 2018
We are having an issue in 4.4.3
When recording a greeting, when the system switches from PCMU to L16 there is a skip in the recording, pretty much at the same time the switch occurs
For example when I record a greeting 123456789 and play it back it get 123 789. This is also happening when callers leave a vm. At pretty close to the same time, right when the codecs switch.

Has anyone have this happen? I am a bit lost on this one since the 4.2.5 version works correctly. Same timing on codec switching, no skipping.

Thanks
David

markjcrane

Staff member
Jul 22, 2018
This has little to do with FusionPBX and more to do with FreeSWITCH. Therefore FusionPBX version is of little help good chance there is a difference between your versions of FreeSWITCH that matter more for this problem. Also is this a virtual machine if so what type?

DavidPierce

Jun 12, 2018
Thanks for the reply - I only brought up FusionPBX because we have multiple vms with fusionpbx. No issues. We started up a new server with the newer version of FusionPBX and that is where the problem occurs. Earlier verison without changing anything work correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.