Looking for Fusion Wallboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
What do you want the wallboard to display? I do not know any available but its not hard to grab the info you need.

kidjake28

Nov 30, 2017
Looking to get missed calls, time to answer,calls per day, week, how long on hold. All in a pretty display :)

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
I don't think this would be difficult to do but we need to be very specific about what we want on it, for example, the original word mentioned was 'wallboard'. This implies something at a distance so something containing much info would likely be small and unreadable etc.

If someone can, knock up a fake screenshot of what you are looking for, also, remember, we are multi tenant so is it something for admin that displays all tenants, etc, etc. A wallboard that is brilliant for one user could potentially be useless to another.

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
I see, interesting, these all mainly seem geared to queueing and one particular queue but with about 10 agents or less.

The first one looks best to me then.

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
Also, what systems do these examples come from? Anything open source that we can examine the code of?

kidjake28

Nov 30, 2017
Nah..they are all proprietary...there are opensource versions but don't have the same stats or looks.

neradp

Apr 21, 2018
Im running message-pass with message-pass-freeswitch as a daemon service to monitor freeswitch just for events "CUSTOM callcenter::info"
Service passing those events to some file..
Then i use logstash to do some corrections and simple math operations, and pushing it to elasticsearch..
In kibana then i can do some statistics with graphics...
It is simple ...and cool... no realtime dashboard but can helps to visual callcenter metrics..

DavidPierce

Jun 12, 2018
Any update on this thread? I am also looking for some kind of real time wallboard for contact centers using FusionPBX, with multiple agents, queues, agents, etc.
Thanks

Aryn Nakaoka

Oct 11, 2017
Hawaii
www.alohatone.com
Has anyone seen these Fusion features?

• Call Center Wallboard Application†
  • Call Center Summary (Reporting) Application†

I'm trying to find more information about it. Maybe its worth upgrading my account to Purple:

https://www.fusionpbx.com/app/account/members.php

The Purple
level Membership allows one individual access to the Green level benefits, plus includes up to THREE (3) HOURS of Official Support each month, and the use† of the advanced FusionPBX Call Center applications.

• News & Updates
  • Official Training Videos
  • Member Documentation
  • Feature Videos
  • Advanced Bug Reporting
  • Monthly Continuing Education
  • Rebranding (White Label)
  • Rebranding Training
  • Call Center Wallboard Application†
  • Call Center Summary (Reporting) Application†
  • Up to 3 HOURS of Official Priority Support Each Month
  • Additional Member Applications (Coming Soon)

Price $500.00 USD Monthly

† Up to three (3) company-owned servers (additional licensing available).

ad5ou

Jun 12, 2018
I’m only a green member but I have seen the Fusion wallboard in action. Pretty sure Mark showed it off in one of the training sessions or maybe a continuing education.

If you are serious about getting the wallboard and advanced call center options, you should call the support number and schedule a demonstration. If you are already a paid member, you might also ask “Len_” on IRC if he knows which video and time stamp the wall board was last shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.