Looking for FusionPBX Developer Urgent!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

khanali.paiwandzada

Jun 24, 2020
Hi Guys,
I hope you doing well, I'm looking for a FusionPBX Developer who can help me with development and customization of FusionPBX.

The job can be done based on project or we can have a permanent agreement.

Anyone interested please ping me on following.

- WhatsApp: 0093798980404

Regards,

KitchM

Jul 15, 2019
Just to clarify, do you expect to learn as you go (as in needing a teacher), or do you just want someone to set things up for you?

It might be nice if you list the hardware you will be using (server and phones), as well as any special wishes you require or prefer. The more details, the better.

You may also wish to post this under

"FusionPBX Support, Training and Documentation"​

khanali.paiwandzada

Jun 24, 2020
Just to clarify, do you expect to learn as you go (as in needing a teacher), or do you just want someone to set things up for you?

It might be nice if you list the hardware you will be using (server and phones), as well as any special wishes you require or prefer. The more details, the better.

You may also wish to post this under

"FusionPBX Support, Training and Documentation"​

I'm looking to build a Self-Service IVR on top of FusionPBX, I'm looking to integrate with some backend APIs and we will need some text to speech features to enable and do some customization on the call broadcast such as a right now there is no scheduler in place I need a scheduler so I can schedule a call broadcast to happen on specific times, this is what I need, if you are interested in this project and you have the skills please do let me know.

KitchM

Jul 15, 2019
Don't forget to describe your hardware. Will this be an in-house server. Will it be dedicated?

Last edited:

KitchM

Jul 15, 2019
When dealing with servers, having them on shared hardware can create latency and load issues. A PBX must be up 24/7/365 with at least three 9s of dependency. At least, that is how I see it. Trying to get by on one system doing too many things may lead to various issues. It is better to be safe than sorry.

Please let me know if I have not been clear enough.

khanali.paiwandzada

Jun 24, 2020
When dealing with servers, having them on shared hardware can create latency and load issues. A PBX must be up 24/7/365 with at least three 9s of dependency. At least, that is how I see it. Trying to get by on one system doing too many things may lead to various issues. It is better to be safe than sorry.

Please let me know if I have not been clear enough.
You are clear enough, okay the server is dedicate physical server Dell R730 Power Edge with 32GB of RAM and SSD Disk, and 8 Core CPU, so what now ?

KitchM

Jul 15, 2019
You have plenty of horsepower. Which operating system? I would recommend either the latest Debian or CentOS. You would not need a GUI.

Last edited:

KitchM

Jul 15, 2019
Good choice. Then, with the Debian install and double-checking that you have the latest upgrades with sudo apt upgrade, go to https://www.fusionpbx.com/download. Select the two commands under Debian install. Run sudo i and then enter the two commands, one after the other. This will take some time.

When you are done, you will see some special information. Be sure to copy down the addresses, username and password in a safe place.

I also recommend that you install Webmin as a fine server manager.

Reboot your system.

Then log in with your personal browser to the address as given and use the name and password you were given and saved. You will be taken to the FusionPBX Dashboard.

Also, you can use the same address, followed by :10000 and you will get to your Webmin interface. This will show the server status, allow you to do upgrades and to add new software if you wish. Your server need never be accessed directly again and you can leave it un-logged-in.

You will then port-forward your SIP provider's server addresses in your router. Then you will use Webmin to manage your iptables rules. Just block all incoming except for the rules you create. Allow all outgoing. At this point you can ignore Fail2Ban and just allow it to do its thing. Finally, set up the ACL in Fusion.

You will have installed all the basic software, configured all necessary communications channels and have a secure and ready server. Lastly, create a backup at this stage by making a disk image on another drive.

KitchM

Jul 15, 2019
Well done! You're on top of the game. Now you must decide if you wish to muddle thru on your own or hire someone to help you with configuration.

The things I know at this stage are almost complete, but for a few little issues. However, since you should now be able to log into the Fusion web interface from another computer, you may begin by configuring a few things.

1. Understand that configuring on the given pages requires only the items in bold print.
2. Home>Account Settings gives you a place to put in your email address.
3. Accounts>Gateways is the place where you add the settings your SIP trunk provider gave you so that you can connect with them. You should have been given the main server name, a username and a password. Enter those and see if you find REGED after you save. That means you've registered with the provider and you have an open trunk.
4. Keep in mind that FusionPBX is an interface for FreeSWITCH (FS). You can use documentation from both to help you. However, Fusion is a little obtuse and asking for help in the correct forum here may help some.
5. One way to look at things is to realize that FS tends to see each segment as an extension, in one way of looking at things. Each is assigned a number by you. So, under the Extensions area, you will create as many as you have phones. This is a good starting point. But you will also be creating other things in other areas which will also have number labels. See it as pipes which will be strung together to great the pathways for routing incoming or outgoing calls.
6. Your physical IP phones can be configured to connect directly to your service provider, so be careful that you do not do that. Instead, they are to be configure to look to the PBX and not directly to the provider, else you lose the whole point of a PBX.

Take it one step at a time and see how you do. Is it easy for you or difficult? Do you prefer to pay for support? You must decide these things.

khanali.paiwandzada

Jun 24, 2020
Well done! You're on top of the game. Now you must decide if you wish to muddle thru on your own or hire someone to help you with configuration.

The things I know at this stage are almost complete, but for a few little issues. However, since you should now be able to log into the Fusion web interface from another computer, you may begin by configuring a few things.

1. Understand that configuring on the given pages requires only the items in bold print.
2. Home>Account Settings gives you a place to put in your email address.
3. Accounts>Gateways is the place where you add the settings your SIP trunk provider gave you so that you can connect with them. You should have been given the main server name, a username and a password. Enter those and see if you find REGED after you save. That means you've registered with the provider and you have an open trunk.
4. Keep in mind that FusionPBX is an interface for FreeSWITCH (FS). You can use documentation from both to help you. However, Fusion is a little obtuse and asking for help in the correct forum here may help some.
5. One way to look at things is to realize that FS tends to see each segment as an extension, in one way of looking at things. Each is assigned a number by you. So, under the Extensions area, you will create as many as you have phones. This is a good starting point. But you will also be creating other things in other areas which will also have number labels. See it as pipes which will be strung together to great the pathways for routing incoming or outgoing calls.
6. Your physical IP phones can be configured to connect directly to your service provider, so be careful that you do not do that. Instead, they are to be configure to look to the PBX and not directly to the provider, else you lose the whole point of a PBX.

Take it one step at a time and see how you do. Is it easy for you or difficult? Do you prefer to pay for support? You must decide these things.
Can you come to skype to discuss what actually I need, I have the basic knowledge of fusionpbx I need a developer who could help me out with customization of it.

KitchM

Jul 15, 2019
No, I'm not that much of an expert as of yet. However, as I said before, post your request in the appropriate section of this forum. There is a place for that.

You have a good working system, and that is a good foundation to start with. Any expert should be willing to take it from there and be glad to help you. You can also use Guru.com or Freelancer.com to find lower cost support, maybe even in your own area.

Good luck. I know you'll do well.

khanali.paiwandzada

Jun 24, 2020
No, I'm not that much of an expert as of yet. However, as I said before, post your request in the appropriate section of this forum. There is a place for that.

You have a good working system, and that is a good foundation to start with. Any expert should be willing to take it from there and be glad to help you. You can also use Guru.com or Freelancer.com to find lower cost support, maybe even in your own area.

Good luck. I know you'll do well.
Thank you for the advise and support, I really appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.