Mass SMS Solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yukon

Oct 3, 2016
Does anyone here do Mass SMS stuff? I have a client who wants to send out 700+ text messages to its employees to let them know of work schedules, etc. Wondering if anyone has done this before?

JamesBorne

Jan 24, 2019
Australia
Looks like you are very familiar with the state of SMS in FusionPBX, and you're just fishing.

Would be redundant for me to link you the rest of the SMS related threads on this site, so what have you tried?
Might help people give you a useful answer.

yukon

Oct 3, 2016
Looks like you arevery familiar withthe state of SMS in FusionPBX, and you're just fishing.

Would be redundant for me to link you the rest of the SMS related threads on this site, so what have you tried?
Might help people give you a useful answer.

Knowing how FusionSMS works and looking for services/other solutions to do "mass" SMS are very different things. But thanks for adding to the conversation.

tag915

Sep 24, 2018
Check out Skyetel and their PostCard platform. Skyetel is awesome and built an open source messaging server. You can download it and check out more from their site.

We also have built a sample .Net Windows based client application that can do mass sms using the Skyetel API if your interested.

Reactions: yukon

yukon

Oct 3, 2016
Check out Skyetel and their PostCard platform. Skyetel is awesome and built an open source messaging server. You can download it and check out more from their site.

We also have built a sample .Net Windows based client application that can do mass sms using the Skyetel API if your interested.
Nice! Thanks! I'll check them out.

MTR

Oct 25, 2017
Mass. SMS will cause you to get you number blocked by the carriers for spam

Status
Not open for further replies.