Multi-Tenant Outbound not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

MammerJammer

Oct 23, 2018
Today we attempted to move our first production account to a Multi-Tenant Fusion PBX server. The default domain has been set up and working on this server for months. We inbound, outbound, VM to email, all the services have been stable and great.

We created a new domain today for CLIENTX.ourdomain.com and we were able to get a successful registration without any issues. The gateway reged with no issues. Inbound DID is ringing is correctly. We are using the same carrier for this customer domain as we are on the default domain, but all calls outbound fail and don't appear to hit our carrier's SIP server at all. All the ACL issues for carrier servers and so on were worked out long ago. I am looking for some ideas on what we are overlooking. Again, this is an identical gateway/carrier setup as we have on two other servers.

Is there something specific to mult-tenant domain context that I'm overlooking? Did I just overlook something stupid that has nothing to do with domains? On the softphone we are using to test we are seeing a Temporarily Unavailable (code: 480)

**Edit - logs posted

Attachments

• multi-tenant log.jpg
    multi-tenant log.jpg
    527.6 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

TimGuyUK

Feb 28, 2018
What are the logs of Fusion saying? Can you post them for then when you try and dial out?

MammerJammer

Oct 23, 2018
I'm wondering if this can be an IP Authentication issue relating to the way that Fusion PBX is passing the call to our carrier. We have the server IP added to the Allowed Outbound IP's, but is it possible that Fusion is passing the CLIENTX.ourdomain.com when trying to set up the call and it's being rejected?

I have a ticket open with the carrier now to see what (if anything) they are seeing hit the server.

michelerizzo88

Mar 11, 2019
hi,
from today I have problems to outbound calling numbers with prefix 89... (number green). The outbound route is attached and suddenly from today not function.
Same rule to other server work properly
How do you resolve the problem?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-12-10.png
    Screenshot_2019-12-10.png
    118.5 KB · Views: 30

InTeleSync

Feb 9, 2020
www.intelesync.com
Found the issue... it was a domain context issue regarding the gateway.

Can you please elaborate what you mean by this, or what steps you took to correct it? We're seeing the same situation to a gateway that is IP based and does not register, with calls not getting out of FusionPBX.

2020-02-11 09:57:13.346650 [DEBUG] switch_ivr_originate.c:3952 Originate Resulted in Error Cause: 21 [CALL_REJECTED]
2020-02-11 09:57:13.346650 [INFO] mod_dptools.c:3631 Originate Failed. Cause: CALL_REJECTED
2020-02-11 09:57:13.346650 [NOTICE] switch_core_state_machine.c:386 sofia/internal/102@fusionpbx.intelesync.net has executed the last dialplan instruction, hanging up.

TimGuyUK

Feb 28, 2018
Does your inbound work correctly?

Whats your outbound dialplan list?

With my sip provider I have to set the effective_caller_id to the phone number assigned to the trunk

<set action effective_caller_id_number=441926123456

InTeleSync

Feb 9, 2020
www.intelesync.com
Thanks @TimGuyUK, my particular issue was resolved with a correct outbound route (carrier expected North American Numbering Plan full 11 digits). However, the resolution posted by @MammerJammer was "it was a domain context issue regarding the gateway", and that didn't make sense to me and subsequently sent me down a rabbit hole I needn't not have to visit.

When things are declared -resolved- in forums, it is respectful and helpful to all to actually post the resolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.