New Install - Database setup errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajeptha

Sep 7, 2018
Centreton Ontario
airnet.ca
A fresh install on a Ubuntu 16.04 machine. Did have errors with php, but fixed that.

**EDIT** - just checked postgresql and found both freeswitch and fusionpbx has no tables.

Now need a little direction because at the end of the install we get the following errors:

ERROR: relation "v_domains" does not exist
LINE 1: insert into v_domains (domain_uuid, domain_name, domain_enab...
^
error: could not find driver<br/>ERROR: relation "v_users" does not exist
LINE 1: insert into v_users (user_uuid, domain_uuid, username, passw...
^
ERROR: relation "v_groups" does not exist
LINE 1: select group_uuid from v_groups where group_name = 'superadm...
^
ERROR: relation "v_group_users" does not exist
LINE 1: insert into v_group_users (group_user_uuid, domain_uuid, gro...
^
error: could not find driver<br/>

WEBPAGE gives the following error:

Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[42P01]: Undefined table: 7 ERROR: relation "v_default_settings" does not exist LINE 1: select * from v_default_settings ^ in /var/www/fusionpbx/resources/classes/domains.php:61 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/fusionpbx/resources/classes/domains.php(61): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /var/www/fusionpbx/resources/pdo.php(325): domains->set() #2 /var/www/fusionpbx/resources/require.php(77): require('/var/www/fusion...') #3 /var/www/fusionpbx/index.php(57): require_once('/var/www/fusion...') #4 {main} thrown in /var/www/fusionpbx/resources/classes/domains.php on line 61

Last edited:

markjcrane

Staff member
Jul 22, 2018
I have put no effort yet in supporting Ubuntu with the new install scripts that I have made. Ubuntu is based on Debian so its wouldn't take a large amount of time. Ubuntu support could be possible with likely with a couple more hours of work.

Reactions: Adrian Fretwell

cajeptha

Sep 7, 2018
Centreton Ontario
airnet.ca
I have put no effort yet in supporting Ubuntu with the new install scripts that I have made. Ubuntu is based on Debian so its wouldn't take a large amount of time. Ubuntu support could be possible with likely with a couple more hours of work.
so where do we go from here. I have a freepbx on ubuntu 14.04 with no guarantee from support that the update would work. So we need to change, We need are company PABX and our new Client VOIP server to be brought to 16.04 and our software being prepared for 18.04, 14.04 is EOL. We are a Ubuntu shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.