Non-Primary line DTMF failure | Yealink T4xS 66.85.0.5 Firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.

aitp/nadmin

May 11, 2019
Hi there Fusion community!

I've recently upgraded some T41S phones to the latest 66.85.0.5 firmware and discovered that users with more than one line registered on their phone cannot check their secondary line's voicemail by simply pressing the secondary line and then the message (*97) button.

*98 from the primary line sends the right DTMF tones and I see the tones in the log, but *97 from a secondary line doesn't show any DTMF received in the log.

I've enabled RFC2833+SIP-INFO on the phone via provisioning (for testing) and I see the incompatible sip-info dtmf signals being rejected when the secondary line is used, but no RFC2833 inputs.

I know that this worked prior to the firmware upgrade... If anyone has some guidance for me, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Respectfully,

aitp/nadmin

aitp/nadmin

May 11, 2019
Hi Fusion community,

I found that this issue is fixed by setting the KeepAlive type to "Notify" on the second account.
1597252473144.png

In the T41S template, it seems that account.2.nat.udp_update_enable="1" when I want account.2.nat.udp_update_enable="3".

I've heard that editing the templates directly is not the best practice, so I was trying to set this setting on the device, profile, or in default settings with little luck.
Could someone help guide me on the best way to declare this variable across a small handful of T41S phones?
1597252596691.png
Thanks again for the guidance and expertise!

Respectfully,

aitp/nadmin

Status
Not open for further replies.